Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back on the Bandwagon

I know it has been almost a year since my last post, but if there is anything that I have learned in that time it is that I have a TERRIBLE memory.  Maybe it is having two babies under 18 months, but whatever the reason I can't remember anything these days.  Unfortunately that includes miloestones Wade has reached, when he reached them and what he looked like at the time. 

Since this blog was created as my own personal digital scrapbook and I dropped the ball only 5 months into the project, I'm not surprised I have forgotten a lot.  Well, life is only going to get busier and more chaotic so there is no time like the present to start it up again.  So, without further ado, here is the longest post... ever...
(Please remember this is for restoring my ever so fragile memory.)

In the last few months we...

...went back to Seaside...










...where Wade celebrated his first birthday...






...Wade got his first haircut...






...and the next day...

Along came Cole!







Cole Walker Wyatt
July 20, 2011, 5:33 p.m.
8 lb 5 oz, 20 3/4 in

What a busy, fun year it has been!

1 comment:

  1. yay! well i am so happy to see you back! love this post. precious baby boys!

    ReplyDelete