Monday, November 28, 2011

A week in Arkansas.

The boys and I recently spent a week in Arkansas visiting my family.  It was a week full of friends, family, football  and food.  We got to see pretty much everybody we know that lives up there.  That makes for a great time!  Wade loved playing with his older cousins, too.  Ava is so patient with him and he has the best time chasing Reece around.  Though, I think it annoys her most of the time.

Fall is my favorite time of year to be in Fayetteville.  The trees were prettier than I have seen them in a long time.  They were all so colorful and vibrant.  It really got me in the spirit of autumn and the upcoming holidays. 

We all had such a great time and can't wait until we get to go back. 



Bicycles, bubbles and trikes!  Oh my!


 I'm gonna get you leaves!
 Hey dad, what's back there!
Whee!!!


 Hey guys, wait for me!

Story hour with Aunt Devin

No comments:

Post a Comment