Sunday, October 31, 2010

1, 2, 3, 4, 5...Oh My!

I know that I have said this a million times before, but seriously where does the time go?  How is my baby boy already 5 months old?!?  He is really starting to show his personality these days.  Wade spends his whole day laughing, yelling talking, and eating his toes.  He is just so much fun right now and I thank God daily that He blessed us with such a wonderful, sweet baby.

Wade is trying so hard to sit up on his own and hates to lay down for long periods of time (especially to get his diaper or clothes changed).  He has started doing what we have termed the "banana" which is when he tries to sit up while laying on his back. While, it doesn't get him to the sitting position, it definitely gives him a good ab workout.  He also started rolling over from his stomach to his back a couple of weeks ago.  I guess that means our days of freedom when we could just lay him anywhere are now limited.

Even though he is going to be truly mobile before we know it, I am truly enjoying this age so much.  I have been told that it only gets so much better and more fun.  I just don't know how but I am anxious to see if that is true...



At his first Baylor game
"going" to his first AR football game
Chilling with Mom

With Cousin Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment