Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Saying Goodbye.

It is official.  I am no longer a convertible driver.  I knew this day was coming but that didn't make it any easier to say goodbye to the little, red sports car I have been tooling around in the last couple of years.

However, I can't be too sad to see it go.  The new owner is a nice lady who is going to treat it well and really enjoy driving it.  It doesn't hurt that I will still get to drive it occasionally.  How, you ask?  Well, meet the new owner...

Yep, that's my mom.  She bought it from us and drove it back to AR this past weekend.  I talked to her earlier today and she was on her way to pick up my niece from Mother's Day Out because Ava explained that she wanted to be picked up from school today in "the red car".  So, it sounds like the whole AR clan is going to enjoy my fun little car. (sorry, guess it's not mine anymore)

So, how am I going to be getting around from now on?  In my mom-vertible as Chris calls it.
It has a really cool sunroof that opens almost the whole length of the car.  It is the closest thing I can drive to a convertible and still be able to tote my little man around town.  I guess this is just one of the many changes you have to make when children enter your lives.

1 comment:

  1. I like your new car! I am just now reading your updates; sorry I am late :-( Like the cool sunroof!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete