Monday, October 11, 2010

Take My Advice...

Baby Jackson,

Welcome to the world, little cousin.  We are so glad you finally made your entrance on 10/9/10.  And, what an entrance it was.  You had the whole family, me included, scrambling to the hospital in the middle of the night.  Noone wanted to miss the big announcement of your birth at 3:24.a.m.!

You and I are going to have so much fun playing together.  I can't wait to wrestle with you but you're going to have to bulk up a little before we can.  You may be tall at 19.5 inches, but at 6 pounds 4 ounces, you are SKINNY!  So, make sure your parents are feeding you a lot.

Speaking of your parents, you are blessed with two of the best.  My Aunt BB and Uncle J-Dog are so fun and they are going to love you so so much.  No I'm going to tell you something they probably don't want me to...

Here's the deal. You cry, they'll do whatever you want. They'll make idiots of themselves to make you laugh. It's actually pretty funny. Oh and make sure you wake them up a couple times every night. Just to keep em on their toes.

I have so much more I can't wait to teach you.  Until our fist playdate...

Cousin Wade

PS...Let's see that this doesn't happen too often.  Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment