Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wade's Sip N See

The weekend before my family left for Florida, a couple of my mom's very good friends threw a Sip N See for Wade and me.  Thank you Kathy and Marcia for hosting such a wonderful event for us.  They did such a wonderful  job.  I had such a great time showing of my little man to all our friends.  There was a great turnout to meet him and we were so blessed to receive so many adorable outfits.  Wade is going to be the best dressed kid in town until at least his first birthday.  Thank you to everybody for your generosity.  Our family is so blessed and so appreciative to have such a wonderful group of friends.

Showing off one of many adorable outfits Wade received

The ladies admiring our little man

With some of his favorite "aunts", Christi, Sara and Angela

Checking out all  the wonderful gifts

The man of the hour.  He definitely stole the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment